Cake Mix For 50 Cents...cha-Ching!

Decorating By jessicakes63 Updated 7 Aug 2011 , 11:50am by esangston

jessicakes63 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessicakes63 Posted 5 Aug 2011 , 2:55am
post #1 of 3

I use doctored mix for some of my cakes....today Winn Dixie had Betty Crocker mix (not my favorite) buy 1 get 1 free, so you get 2 for $1.99. When I got there they had a coupon on the box for $1 off of 2 boxes....Yay! Just had to share!

2 replies
labmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
labmom Posted 5 Aug 2011 , 3:19am
post #2 of 3

my husband will never let forget the time we were in hilton head and I made him buy cases of cake mixes. they were 59 cents a mix. when at home they were $1.39 for the same one box. so the car was stuffed.. almost couldn't get our luggage in the car.

then when we got home.. one of our stores was running the same special and they were also 59 cents. but I didn't know that so I stand by my buy it when you find it.

stock up stock up stock up... while you can!!! congratulations

esangston Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
esangston Posted 7 Aug 2011 , 11:50am
post #3 of 3

I was wondering how may other decorators dr the box, as I'm one that does for most of my run of the mill flavored cakes. And I'm soooo jealous of the score y'all got on mixes. Best I can do is $1 a box and thats if the stores having a sale and I have to drive to get it as the flavors I like to work off of aren't in every store. I've been thinking about ordering a case off amazon using amazon moms subscribe and save just to save myself the trouble lol.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%