Baking By pamcakesandcompany Updated 7 Aug 2011 , 4:00am by mary1074

pamcakesandcompany Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pamcakesandcompany Posted 2 Aug 2011 , 7:37pm
post #1 of 3

I have a upcoming wedding and the bride wants to monagram a sugar cookie
Has anyone use a sraygun???What kind do you recomend ???
What is the best product to spray with??
Where can I find good letter templetes??
Many thanks for anyone that can help

2 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 2 Aug 2011 , 8:00pm
post #2 of 3

Are you asking about an airbrush?
Whatever brand you like and is in your budget. I have a double action Paasche.
You need to use airbrush color.
You can find letter stencils at a craft store or online.

mary1074 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mary1074 Posted 7 Aug 2011 , 4:00am
post #3 of 3

Hobby Lobby has beautiful monogram stencils.

Quote by @%username% on %date%