Ribbon. Source

Decorating By ajwonka

ajwonka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ajwonka Posted 2 Aug 2011 , 2:17pm
post #1 of 1

I've always coated my ribbons with packing tape when putting on buttercream cakes but have read about ribbon that comes already sealed. What is it called and where can I buy it? Thanks!

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%