Has Anyone Seen The Cake Ball Pans On Tv??

Baking By mommynana Updated 24 Jul 2011 , 5:18pm by vgray

mommynana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommynana Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 2:05am
post #1 of 3

I just saw them, I think they call them cake pop pans, They were 14.99 for 2 pans. I missed part of the comercial but I heard you get over 150 cake pops at once.

2 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 4:33pm
post #2 of 3

I found them a bit interesting, but I think I will wait until they have them in Boscov's before I buy. I would like to see exactly how big they will be after baking, before I invest in them.

Also, they will be very different from the cake pops we already know, because the cake will not be mixed with frosting before dipping.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

vgray Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgray Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 5:18pm
post #3 of 3


I want to order these but the order page doesn't show a secure connection. I am hoping they will be in stores soon so I can pick one up.

Quote by @%username% on %date%