Wholesale- Colorful Pleated Candy/nut Cups With Rolled Top??

Decorating By luraew

luraew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luraew Posted 22 Jul 2011 , 2:48pm
post #1 of 1

Where can I buy wholesale the polka dot, or striped, or plain colored (NOT WHITE) pleated nut/candy cups with rolled edge on the top? I need a large quantity for a large party. Any suggestions for a search?? I've had no luck finding a supplier eventhough I have seen them on one retail party site. Your help is greatly appreciated!

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%