Questions For A Newbie Cc Baker

Baking By mareg Updated 18 Jul 2011 , 5:32pm by Cakeuhlicious

mareg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mareg Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 9:13pm
post #1 of 4

What do you use to bake mini cc in? What papers? Where do you buy them?
Thanks so much! I totally love the cc bouquets!

3 replies
Harrisburgcupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Harrisburgcupcakes Posted 16 Jul 2011 , 7:23pm
post #2 of 4

There are mini cupcake/muffin tins sold at a variety of stores, in fact I just saw them at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday while I was in there for something else. I myself have not dove ino the mini market and sell ony regular size cupcakes. Michaels has cupcke liners for mini's or Im sure you could buy online at amazon or some other online store. I buy my cupcake wrappers from a local kitchen supply store just because they are cheaper.

mareg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mareg Posted 18 Jul 2011 , 5:04pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you! icon_smile.gif

Cakeuhlicious Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeuhlicious Posted 18 Jul 2011 , 5:32pm
post #4 of 4

Hi! I love making minis!! You can either buy the mini cupcake pan, OR, you can get a babycakes cupcake maker (my personal fave). However, it only makes 8 cupcakes at a time, so if you're doing 200 cupcakes, it's probably easier to bake them in one of the 24 ct mini cupcake pans.

You can get mini cupcake liners most anywhere now. Walmart usually has cute seasonal mini cupcake wrappers, as well as some standard colors. Michael's also has a selection of mini wrappers in generic party designs and solid colors or metalics. They also sell cupcake boxes.

If you're looking for a cool pattern, like zebra, damask, polka dots/stripes in certain colors, etc...try There are A LOT of options in the paper goods arena at that website.

Good luck! Post pictures when you're done! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%