Emergency!a Pub Thats Opeing Wants A Cake..im Stumped!

Decorating By Buttercream_warrior Updated 13 Jul 2011 , 3:31am by CWR41

Buttercream_warrior Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Buttercream_warrior Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 5:31pm
post #1 of 5

im desperate for any and all ideas..i have to meet the owner of a pub thats opeing in my town..its emblem is a dog and they are going the scottish british route...kilts and tartans..which the tartan is yellow..they need it for a grand opeing and i have to meet with him today so i need ideas asap!! im stumped and was hoping to at least have a few sketches..any help would be awesome!!

4 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 5:49pm
post #2 of 5

beer mug, sitting on a tartan covered board.

"sign" with their name

obviously a dog if you're good at carving

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Buttercream_warrior Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Buttercream_warrior Posted 13 Jul 2011 , 12:46am
post #4 of 5

well i just had my meeting with them..not sure how i feel though..i get there and they tell me they want their logo on a full sheet cake and they might want two of them but they will get back with me..i took them a taster cake and they said they would taste after i leave..so hmmmm..and then they said they want it only in black and white cus they are going to put their tartan around the cake and they want me to get back with them on pricing..lots of big suits and not sure how it went cus when they introduced me to the owner(who is some big time oil heiress) they were shocked i didnt know who she was..so not sure if that ruined my chances for the cake order or not..im feeling a little deflated right now but not too downhearted cus they havnt said they might go with somieone else

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 13 Jul 2011 , 3:31am
post #5 of 5

How about a "Thank You" for the two of us that took the time to respond to your question?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%