Pa Decorating Supplies

Decorating By Cookingkimber Updated 8 Jul 2011 , 1:06pm by Cookingkimber

Cookingkimber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookingkimber Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 11:07pm
post #1 of 7

I am on vacation in bucks country, PA and not having a supply house in massachusetts was hoping that some of the PA decorators out there cold suggest somewhere to stop on my way home to stock up.

6 replies
ILoveDaffodils Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ILoveDaffodils Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 11:30pm
post #2 of 7

You could try Oasis Supply Company in Bensalem, PA 19020. That is in Bucks County I think.

JillyPlot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JillyPlot Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 11:46pm
post #3 of 7

Oasis is in Bucks County. There is also a store in Hatboro called KP Kitchen Crafts. There's a place in Whitehall, PA if you are in Upper Bucks County.

katie1214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katie1214 Posted 7 Jul 2011 , 12:45am
post #4 of 7

I was also going to suggest KP Kitchen in Hatboro but JillyPlot beat me to it icon_smile.gif

JillyPlot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JillyPlot Posted 7 Jul 2011 , 12:49am
post #5 of 7

I haven't been to KP in MANY years, but Kathy and Pete, the owners, are great people. My mom used to work there part time, and I went in with her a lot as a really young kid. I'm planning on making a stop there one of these days though.

katie1214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katie1214 Posted 7 Jul 2011 , 1:48pm
post #6 of 7

I took Kathy's class in basic decorating a few months back - I was in there last week and told her that she ignited a new hobby in me icon_smile.gif They are very nice people - very helpful as well!

Cookingkimber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookingkimber Posted 8 Jul 2011 , 1:06pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you for all the suggestions. After mapquesting both places it turned out i was right down the road from oasis. I was expecting more a store setup but it was really just a warehouse that they didnt let you walk around but i got what i needed. I think before the winter rush I will plan a trip up to global sugar to stock up.

Thanks again!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%