What Lace Molds And Where To Get Them??

Decorating By CherylWI

CherylWI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CherylWI Posted 4 Jul 2011 , 11:12pm
post #1 of 1

I figured out I can make the bands around the top and middle cakes using the FMM straight frill cutters I have, but I am not sure which molds are used for the points on the top of the bottom cake and around the sides of the middle and bottom tiers.

Can anyone tell me what they are and where to get them?


0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%