Tring Again ,, How To Make The Wave Like Design On The Side

Decorating By Brendabeeper Updated 3 Jul 2011 , 2:54am by Coral3

Brendabeeper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brendabeeper Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 12:26pm
post #1 of 4

how do I try to do this wave like technic on sides of the cake?

3 replies
cakegrandma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegrandma Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 12:47pm
post #2 of 4

You can go to (mod edited to provide working link) and look for ruffled cake and you will see a picture of the cake as well as instructions. In essence what she says is to fill you bag (actually she says 2 colors) and keeping a tip 103 go back and forth quickly up the side of the cake. When you get to the top edge she says to continue up an over. Let us see how you did when you make one.

Brendabeeper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brendabeeper Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 1:01pm
post #3 of 4

thank you for your suggestion, I am going to try that, not sure what I am doing wrong with trying to add attachements but have put way too much time into trying for now , so I am not going to . sorry everyone '

Coral3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Coral3 Posted 3 Jul 2011 , 2:54am
post #4 of 4

The attachment function on CC doesn't work.

If you want a photo to show up in your post, here's how:

First upload the photo into an online photo site like Photobucket (getting a photobucket account is easy and FREE) then just copy the photo's image code (IMG Code) from photobucket and paste it into your post (on a line by itself, so it doesn't have any other text or punctuation against it). Then when you hit 'submit comment' the photo will display in the thread. Easy.

Photobucket is here:

I'm pretty sure you can also use Flickr like this too - just look for the image code (IMG code) and copy and paste it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%