Need Help To Figure Out What Technic Was Used

Decorating By Brendabeeper Updated 1 Jul 2011 , 4:57am by Coral3

Brendabeeper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brendabeeper Posted 1 Jul 2011 , 3:40am
post #1 of 2

This is the cake that the birthday girl found, What technic is the *water wave designes on the sides of the cake that goes around the cake, Does anyone have any suggestons?

1 reply
Coral3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Coral3 Posted 1 Jul 2011 , 4:57am
post #2 of 2

If you want a photo to show up in your post, here's how:

First upload the photo into an online photo site like Photobucket (getting a photobucket account is easy and FREE) then just copy the photo's image code (IMG Code) from photobucket and paste it into your post. Then when you hit 'submit comment' the photo will display in the thread. Easy.

Photobucket is here:

I'm pretty sure you can also use Flickr like this too - just look for the image code (IMG code) and copy and paste it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%