Texas Cottage Law Qs.

Business By DALIG Updated 28 Jun 2011 , 6:45pm by DALIG

DALIG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DALIG Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 5:54pm
post #1 of 3

I am sorry if this has been asked on another post before but im bad at browsing, so i am wondering what do i need to do to start a business what do i first, and than and than, what do i need, you know all that business stuff like, name tax id. permits. I usually do cakes here and there for coworkers and they ask me all the time when am i gonna open a bakery and since i live in a very small town where there are only to small bakerys that usually sell a small variaty of mexican bread i figure next yr i could start a business with my MIL who would like to start a catering business, but in the mean time i would like to take advantage of this bill and start getting some business from home legally and that way i cant be affraid to advertise my cakes. please let me know what can i do to start my legal home business. Thank you and good luck to all the other home bakers.

2 replies
ResaB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ResaB Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 6:30pm
post #2 of 3

There is a great website that Kelly has set up that has a lot of information on it. You have to register to see the resources and forum


DALIG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DALIG Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 6:45pm
post #3 of 3

thank you very much for your replie i will check it up.

Quote by @%username% on %date%