What To Do What To Do

Decorating By Neen22 Updated 24 Jun 2011 , 6:01pm by MamaDear

MamaDear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaDear Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 1:43pm
post #31 of 36

I agree with many of your posters since the "We already got legal now we want presents and a party post".

If you are doing the cake that makes your time and effort a gift. If she is spiritually blackmailing you to give it then that makes it ransom. Only do this cake for her with the ingredients bought by her and the labor as your gift.

I read a book one time about Spiritual Blackmail titled "When the People in Your Life Use Fear, Obligation, and Guilt to Manipulate You." Family ties are not automatic obligations. You do what is right for you rather than what she wants from you.

-Saying a little prayer for you.

Neen22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Neen22 Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 3:43pm
post #32 of 36

So i have decided that I am going to make my sisters cake ....... even though she has made me crazy for about the past week...... however she is paying for the ingrediants and any extra detail she so desires lol

Neen22 Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 3:44pm
post #33 of 36

So i have decided that I am going to make my sisters cake ....... even though she has made me crazy for about the past week...... however she is paying for the ingrediants and any extra detail she so desires lol

KatieKraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieKraft Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 3:58pm
post #34 of 36

Sounds like a great compromise thumbs_up.gif Be sure to post pictures when it's completed! icon_biggrin.gif

Neen22 Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 4:00pm
post #35 of 36

I will for sure do that...... I will also be posting pictures of 7 cakes i will have done between now and July 4th then 4 more around the 16th of July and 1 on the 22nd of july then maybe i will sleep for a day lol

MamaDear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaDear Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 6:01pm
post #36 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen22

icon_cool.gif Good for you!!! Hang in there and stay tough!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%