Please Help Before I Order!! (Fondant)

Decorating By mitchelln3 Updated 14 Jun 2011 , 9:13pm by BlakesCakes

mitchelln3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mitchelln3 Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 7:14pm
post #1 of 2

I am looking for bulk fondant and I am seeing some that show candy, are there some fondants for candy centers only?? I am specifically asking about this brand:

Lawrence foods j.w. allen fondant

I would appreciate any advice before I order the wrong thing and cant return!

Thanks in advance!

1 reply
BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 9:13pm
post #2 of 2

Fondant is also a term used for sugar that gets mixed with water to make candy centers and glazes. You can also buy it pre-mixed. It's very cheap and can't be used for rolled fondant to cover cake.


Quote by @%username% on %date%