Help! Last Minute Edible Image??

Decorating By steffla Updated 26 May 2011 , 8:43pm by steffla

steffla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steffla Posted 26 May 2011 , 7:43pm
post #1 of 4

Hi everyone! I find myself in need of some last minute edible images and am wondering a few things..

Where do people love to order from online?

Is it possible tom get a copyrighted image like a photo of Justin beiber?

How fast can you get one?

Thanks so much!

3 replies
pmarks0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pmarks0 Posted 26 May 2011 , 7:46pm
post #2 of 4

Before I got a printer, I would go to my local grocery store as they would do them for $10. Not all grocery stores have the printers and those that do, not all of them always work. But if you need it quickly, I'd ask them. And they'll probably do whatever picture you gave them. In my case, they wanted it printed out as they would scan it.

R4ORT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
R4ORT Posted 26 May 2011 , 7:51pm
post #3 of 4

I've bought a couple online via eBay before, I was happy with them and for me it was easier than going to a store.

I did go with the seller that had 100% rating build up over the highest number of transactions though, thought it was safer than just picking someone at random!

steffla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steffla Posted 26 May 2011 , 8:43pm
post #4 of 4

Hi again, thanks so much for the responses. I did go to 6 grocery stores, some of which have done it for me before and just changed their rules. Would only print and place on cake for purchase. Even if I bought the cake, would not give me the image in a bag anymore. That's why it is so last minute. I did find many on eBay and did order from one of them, thank you so muc.,

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%