Cake Lights

Decorating By Avis56 Updated 15 May 2011 , 8:31am by leafO

Avis56 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Avis56 Posted 13 May 2011 , 6:10pm
post #1 of 3

does anyone know the name of those little individual lites you can use for cakes, say for the headlights of a car? I live in Philadelphia and I remember that I can get them from Michaels Craft store, I just don't remember the name.

2 replies
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 15 May 2011 , 2:51am
post #2 of 3

They're called Celebration Lights but I can't find them on Michaels' site. Weird. I have the package in front of me. They're definitely called Celebration Lights. I found them on a peg hook in the wedding aisle.

leafO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leafO Posted 15 May 2011 , 8:31am
post #3 of 3

Sorry I don't remember the name, but they are usually in the wedding aisle. You can also get them on

Quote by @%username% on %date%