Where To Get Edible Images For Cookies

Baking By ljslight Updated 20 Jun 2011 , 4:19am by sugarbabys

ljslight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ljslight Posted 12 May 2011 , 5:00pm
post #1 of 4

I am looking for an edible images for sugar cookies. I need some that say "its a girl" ..or boy depending on what the ultra sound says. I want to make some for my daughter when she gives birth. I don't have a printer and don't have the cash to buy one. Does anyone know where I can buy these?

3 replies
Dreme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dreme Posted 12 May 2011 , 8:26pm
post #2 of 4

I haven't seen an edible image for sell that says, "It's a Girl or Boy", But CKSA sells a cookie stencil online with either message in one package. The Item number is TSS-C190 and is $6.00. Says it fits inside a 1.5" circle. Fancy Flours also has a few baby themed edible sheets: http://www.fancyflours.com/Baby/products/398/

OneCreativeCookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OneCreativeCookie Posted 17 Jun 2011 , 6:32pm
post #3 of 4

Try IcingImages.com They can custom print what you send them - since you are thinking of doing them after the baby is born, maybe you can even do a newborn photo of the baby with birth stats on them icon_smile.gif

sugarbabys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarbabys Posted 20 Jun 2011 , 4:19am
post #4 of 4

What I do is print off the image that I want (usually an image that I found online) and take it to my local Price Chopper or HyVee bakery. They will print them on edible paper for you for $5 to $10.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%