Baking By naneeof3 Updated 9 May 2011 , 10:56am by katnmouse

naneeof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
naneeof3 Posted 9 May 2011 , 2:02am
post #1 of 3

What pans and liners are people using? The ones I see in shops are so much bigger than the ones I have been making.

2 replies
stevieleannescupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stevieleannescupcakes Posted 9 May 2011 , 10:22am
post #2 of 3

Hello icon_smile.gif I use the deep muffin pans for my cupcakes, and I also use regular muffin sized liners. I prefer them to be taller and neater looking, because you might find you are using fairy cake pans which are quite shallow. Be carefull you dont use muffin liners in these pans or they might make your cake shallow and very wide, the squashed look icon_smile.gif

I have experimented with a few different pans and liners to find this out, just find that suits you best icon_smile.gif

katnmouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katnmouse Posted 9 May 2011 , 10:56am
post #3 of 3

It seems that a lot of the ones being sold in shops and cafes are the big cupcakes. They make a more impressive presentation and display. You can find these pans and liners at cake supply stores as well as Hobby Lobby (and probably the other craft stores as well).

Quote by @%username% on %date%