Help! Please! I Need To Go Shopping And Make Tonight!

Decorating By crazybus Updated 5 May 2011 , 8:18pm by pmarks0

crazybus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazybus Posted 5 May 2011 , 7:59pm
post #1 of 3

A lot of people on here are mentioning doctoring cake mixes by using lemon pudding packages?

What are the brand of lemon pudding? Where can I buy this?

I am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Please help...I have to go in 1 hour to the stores to buy it!!!

Is it the same package as the Lemon Pie Filling? Sheriif? Dr. Oetker brand?


2 replies
SS385Monte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SS385Monte Posted 5 May 2011 , 8:08pm
post #2 of 3

I tend to buy whatever brand of instant pudding my grocery store has on sale.

pmarks0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pmarks0 Posted 5 May 2011 , 8:18pm
post #3 of 3

You can by the no name brand if they have it, but otherwise, the Jello instant pudding mix comes in lemon. And no, it's not the same as pie filling. You don't want the pudding that needs to be cooked. I'm not positive if you can find the no name or not, but Sobeys, Loblaws Superstore, Metro will all have the Jello brand. I've never used other brands. But if you do, remember it's the instant pudding ,not pie filling or cooked pudding.

Quote by @%username% on %date%