Which Crimper Should I Buy?

Decorating By mtaylor10099 Updated 3 May 2011 , 4:18am by Coral3

mtaylor10099 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mtaylor10099 Posted 3 May 2011 , 3:43am
post #1 of 2

Hi everyone. Just wanted to know if anyone could suggest the most used crimper? There are so many shapes as well as they come in 1/2 inch and 3/4inch. I will probably purchase a couple, but have never worked with a crimper before. Any help would be appreciated.

1 reply
Coral3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Coral3 Posted 3 May 2011 , 4:18am
post #2 of 2

Ones shaped like in this clip seem to be the most commonly used & make a nice classic crimped look:

Quote by @%username% on %date%