Prayer Request

Lounge By lenagc Updated 11 May 2011 , 1:04am by JulieMN

lenagc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lenagc Posted 11 Apr 2011 , 9:40pm
post #1 of 23

Please, all my cake friends here on Cake Central, Would you be kind enough to pray for my nieces little boy Dominick, he just turned 4 and is in desperate need of prayer. The doctors found a lump on the back of his leg near his knee, they think it is cancer, he goes for surgery on the 15th of April, he is so sweet, loving and precious. In his four short years he has managed to melt the hearts of everyone who sees him. His mother (my niece) his grandmother(my sister) and the whole family are devastated by this terrible situation. Please pray and pass on this prayer request to everyone you know willing to hold this precious baby up in prayer.
I thank you from my heart, you cake friends are the best.
May God Richly Bless you.
Helen ( Lenagc)

22 replies
warchild Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
warchild Posted 11 Apr 2011 , 9:55pm
post #2 of 23

Will keep your nephew and family in my thoughts.

lenagc Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 12:53am
post #3 of 23

Thank you so much ( warchild) may God Bless.

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 1:33am
post #4 of 23

Helen,

So sorry to hear this....what a frightening time for all of you. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

lenagc Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 1:58am
post #5 of 23

Thank you so much (JulieMN) God Bless.

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 6:38pm
post #6 of 23

I will put him and his whole family in my prayers. Sending healing thoughts to Dominick as well.

lenagc Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 6:46pm
post #7 of 23

Thank you so much Ladyellem, for your prayers.
God Bless.
Helen

ladyellam Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 6:55pm
post #8 of 23

He always has Blessed me in so many ways! You are a very good person to reach out and help your family out. God Bless to you as well!

instant-gratificaketion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
instant-gratificaketion Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 9:28pm
post #9 of 23

Little Dominick and the family are in my thoughts.

lenagc Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 9:48pm
post #10 of 23

Thank you so much ( ucanhazcakes) God bless.
Helen

lenagc Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 6:00pm
post #11 of 23

Thank you so much to all you wonderful caring cake artist, for your thoughtful prayers for little Dominick, CCr's are the best. I will keep you updated on the situation. From our hearts, my family thanks you.
Have a blessed day, and Happy Baking.
Helen

Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 14 Apr 2011 , 3:09am
post #12 of 23

Sending prayers and cyber hugs {{{{ }}}}.

lenagc Posted 14 Apr 2011 , 3:47pm
post #13 of 23

Thank you (Kelbella) God Bless.
Helen

lenagc Posted 16 Apr 2011 , 2:36am
post #14 of 23

To all my wonderful cake friends, little Dominick underwent his surgery this morning and made it through wonderfully, and better then expected, the doctors removed a huge mass from his little thigh and were able to remove all of it in one shot with no residual muscle damage. We have to wait 1-2 weeks for the results, but the doctors say it looks good. The doctors were expecting to see it completely entwined in blood vessels and were surprised that it wasn't. ( especially after seeing the MRI last week) After he was in recovery, I went to see him, and after I said a short prayer with the little guy, he gave me a high five, and I cried... Isn't the Lord magnificent, I give glory to God, and thank him for our miracle. I would like to thank each and every one of you fantastic friends for lifting this precious baby up in prayer, from my heart I thank you. May God richly bless you and yours. I will update again in 2 weeks.
Have a blessed day!
Helen

jjkarm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjkarm Posted 16 Apr 2011 , 3:07am
post #15 of 23

So happy for you Helen! I hope you continue to receive good news....
~Judy

billiev2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
billiev2000 Posted 16 Apr 2011 , 6:45pm
post #16 of 23

I cried when I read your post that everything went well and looks good. I am so happy! I hope you get more good news in a week or two. You know most of us complain about every little ache or pain as if it's the worst thing in the world, but something like this really puts things in perspective. I have a two year old and a five year old and I pray every single day that God never lets me forget what a gift they are and that I will always see them through His eyes.

CindyAnn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CindyAnn123 Posted 16 Apr 2011 , 10:01pm
post #17 of 23

Praising God for Dominick's positive surgical outcome and agreeing by faith for the good report yet to come! Keeping this precious one and your family covered in prayer. Thank you, Lord; to You we give the glory!

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 20 Apr 2011 , 3:00am
post #18 of 23

Praying for Dominick to continue with healing & nothing but positive news! Hugs to you & your entire family. icon_smile.gif

lenagc Posted 10 May 2011 , 8:07pm
post #19 of 23

Quick update, there is power in prayer, Great news, biopsy benign!!!!!! Yay!!!!! Thank you Thank you!! to all you wonderful cake friends for taking the time to pray for little Dominick. We are so grateful to all of you here on CC, and grateful to God for allowing us to witness yet again one of his miracles. The baby is doing great, and is running around getting into things as usual. Praise God!! Thank you again. Helen and family.

billiev2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
billiev2000 Posted 10 May 2011 , 9:48pm
post #20 of 23

Praise God!!!! thumbs_up.gif

ladyellam Posted 10 May 2011 , 9:58pm
post #21 of 23

I am so very happy for you!! God is good, all the time!!!!!

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 10 May 2011 , 10:34pm
post #22 of 23

That is such wonderful news! Thank you God!

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 11 May 2011 , 1:04am
post #23 of 23

Such wonderful news! Many blessings to you all!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%