Question On Fondant Decorating

Decorating By sugarandstuff Updated 12 Apr 2011 , 3:05am by pursuing_perfection

sugarandstuff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarandstuff Posted 11 Apr 2011 , 2:18am
post #1 of 2

The technique I am trying to find out information on is when you have a fondant covered cake and then it looks as though you have another piece on the top that comes down say half way kind of like a large scallop type look - the obvious way to do this to me is to free hand it, but when I see it on cakes, it always looks so uniform and clean.
Hope this makes sense.

1 reply
pursuing_perfection Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pursuing_perfection Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 3:05am
post #2 of 2

I visualize 2 very different things as I read your description. Could you attach a picture of a cake that has the effect you want?

Better yet, you could just PM the creator of a cake that has that effect.

Quote by @%username% on %date%