Please Pray For My Family

Lounge By foxymomma521 Updated 16 Mar 2011 , 1:16am by foxymomma521

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 9:19am
post #1 of 34

I could use prayers from anyone that will give them right now. I'm 24 weeks pregnant with a baby boy, and some unforeseen complications have arisen. I had bleeding and a blood clot back in December, and the blood clot on my placenta took a while to go away. I had a sonogram in January that showed a healthy growing baby. As a precaution, they brought me back on Thursday for another one, to see if the clot was gone and the baby is growing well.
Sadly, the clot is gone but the baby is growing two weeks behind schedule and there is almost no amniotic fluid left. The doctors are concerned he could already have permanent damage, and vie been given two options. Deliver the baby via c section at 24 weeks, but they tell me they don't expect him to live more than a few hours. Or let him see how long he hangs on and if he lives a couple more weeks, deliver him when he is bigger. They told me yesterday they expect him to live for anfew days to a week at most. I won't know if he's passed until Tuesday at my appointment. There is nothing the doctors can do, and it's in Gods hands now. We need a miracle if we are going to get to keep our baby.
I know the power of prayer, and am asking anyone to pray for the Highest and Best in this situation. I know God knows better than me, but this isnso hard to go through. My grandfather just died last week, the baby is being named after him, and as sad as I am, I'm glad to know my Pa is there to welcome him home if God decides to take him.
Thank you for listening. Please pray if you will.
Kris and baby Ethan

33 replies
Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 11:36am
post #2 of 34

Oh my heart breaks for you. I am an ultrasound tech and have seen this before many times. Low fluid is a concern....did your water break? Does the baby have both kidneys? Is there's a problem with the bladder/kidneys that could cause the low fluid. I hope they don't induce but wait and see...sometimes with hydration (I.V's) fluid levels rise a bit. I'm being optimistic and praying for you all. The longer the bun stays in the oven the better thumbs_up.gif Keep us posted.

justducky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justducky Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 12:33pm
post #3 of 34

I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you and your family.

foxymomma521 Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 12:45pm
post #4 of 34

Thank you, there is no signs of physical damage, but he is small and isn't moving much. They don't know how long it's been low, so there is concern that he doesn't have any developed lung tissue so he wouldn't survive. I've been sent home with orders to drink a lot (and I am!) but the doctors really gave me no hope

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 2:19pm
post #5 of 34

What a difficult situation for you and your family. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 2:48pm
post #6 of 34

My heart goes out to you and your family..What a terrible decision and wait and see to have to go through....Prayers to you...

drakegore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
drakegore Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 3:42pm
post #7 of 34

My heart breaks for you and I will keep you and your baby in my thoughts.
Diane

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 3:43pm
post #8 of 34

I'm so sorry .. prayers are coming from this house to yours ...

foxymomma521 Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 5:11pm
post #9 of 34

Thank you everyone. I know the prayers will help.

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 5:16pm
post #10 of 34

Praying, praying, praying!

Mommyofseven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mommyofseven Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 5:55pm
post #11 of 34

Our family is praying for yours

foxymomma521 Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 6:57pm
post #12 of 34

Thanks again

aundrea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundrea Posted 27 Feb 2011 , 1:42am
post #13 of 34

sending you and your family prayers and keeping you in our thoughts.
please let us know how you and baby ethan are doing?

bakingpw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingpw Posted 27 Feb 2011 , 9:06pm
post #14 of 34

I will be praying. If you'd like to talk to someone who has has a similar (if not exact) experience, I can connect you with my cousins wife. they are missionaries and their precious little girl was born 20 months ago, She has had some complications but is a living miracle. Her DRs told her the same thing. there truly is power in prayer. God bless!!

MissBlu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissBlu Posted 28 Feb 2011 , 2:06am
post #15 of 34

Praying for you and your family.

foxymomma521 Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 6:18pm
post #16 of 34

Thank you for the prayers everyone. Sadly baby Ethan didn't have a heartbeat this morning. He has gone home to be with God. I'm at the hospital and am about to be induced. I pray for strength to get through this. I appreciate the kind words and prayers.

bakingpw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingpw Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 6:22pm
post #17 of 34

Oh, I'm soooo sorry for your loss. I and many others will be keeping you in our prayers. God Bless!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 6:33pm
post #18 of 34

I am soo sorry..I have been thinking about you since the post last week....My heart breaks for you and your family....Stay strong!

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 7:11pm
post #19 of 34

I'm so very sorry for your loss ...

Mommyofseven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mommyofseven Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 7:29pm
post #20 of 34

I am so sorry to hear of our loss..we will continue to keep you in our prayers

Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 8:32pm
post #21 of 34

icon_sad.gif So sorry to hear about your little one. I have been thinking of you...still sending prayers as you and your family deal with his homegoing.

Herekittykitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Herekittykitty Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 9:00pm
post #22 of 34

I am so sorry for your loss.

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 11:42pm
post #23 of 34

Oh, no! I'm so sorry. I'll keep praying for all of you during this very difficult time.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 2:08am
post #24 of 34

I'm heartbroken for you! I can only imagine your sorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

debbek152 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbek152 Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 2:18am
post #25 of 34

I am so very sorry this is happening to you. My family and I are praying for you and your precious baby Ethan. God Bless You.

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 4:11pm
post #26 of 34

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 10:16pm
post #27 of 34

I am so sorry for your loss. I myself have lost a baby. I pray that God will give you strength to get through this very difficult time....I know that it will be a long battle. You will be in my prayers. If you need someone to talk to please message me.

FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 6 Mar 2011 , 10:51pm
post #28 of 34

My heart is breaking for you. You and your family are most definitely in my prayers.

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 1:24am
post #29 of 34

I am so sorry, but I will keep you in my prayers for healing and strength.

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 5:41am
post #30 of 34

My prayers are with you and Ethan tonight. God bless you and your entire family & so very sorry for your loss. ((hugs))

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%