Make Those Round Cute Monogram 'tags' For Cupcakes

Decorating By Chef_Stef

Chef_Stef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chef_Stef Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 9:47pm
post #1 of 1

Not sure what they're called, but I love how I've seen cupcakes that have perfect rounds of gumpaste (?) on top that can have a monogram or phrase that appears to have been printed right on the round.

How is that done? Edible ink? Cricut? what?

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%