How To Print On Fondant

Decorating By sugarrose Updated 12 Feb 2011 , 5:16pm by leah_s

sugarrose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarrose Posted 12 Feb 2011 , 1:36pm
post #1 of 2

can some one tell me what kind of papare you take to do a photo on a fondant cake? i ahve heard rice papaer is taken. i sit correct. has some one got some info how to doa photo cake? thanks for all answers.

1 reply
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 12 Feb 2011 , 5:16pm
post #2 of 2

I'm not exactly sure where you're taking something. You can print on either wafer paper (the correct term for rice paper) or a frosting sheet. Only an edible ink printer that has never had regular ink in it can be used.

Quote by @%username% on %date%