Just Ordered Cake Central Magazine (Downloadable) Yahoo!

Lounge By cabecakes Updated 30 Jan 2011 , 9:40pm by cabecakes

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 1:06pm
post #1 of 4

I have been up all evening reading my cake central magazines I downloaded. I just love them. It only took a few minutes to download, and I will tell you they are chalked full of info, photos, recipes, bios and ideas. I just couldn't stop reading them, and on the computer the photos are so crisp and clear. I enjoyed reading about Debi Brim, Edna De La Cruz, Ron Ben Isreal and others. I gotta catch up on back issues. Jackie and Heath really did themselves proud on this magazine. I love having it conveniently on my computer. In my opinion, downloadable is the way to go. Two-thumbs up!

3 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 3:10pm
post #2 of 4

I am actually thinking about this option as a better alternative to print.

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 4:10pm
post #3 of 4

I forget. Are they going to have a full-on pdf subscription, too, or just digital back issues? I kind of like that idea. I like having things at my fingertips. I love the actual mag, but so I do so much on the computer that would probably fit me better. Hmmmm....

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 9:40pm
post #4 of 4

I ordered 4 back issues last night, and I read them all already. I can't wait to get more. I am so pumped. I saw so many new techniques in there I want to try. I just can't believe the imagination some people have. I love issue 4 and the tatoo cakes. This is a sweet idea! I want MORE! But buying the 4 I bought was splurging for me. I guess I will have to wait until next payday. Really, if you haven't been getting it, but you have been considering it, the downloadable option is the way to go. No shipping either! Most of the issues were only 5.99

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%