Help Please

Baking By daddysgrl314 Updated 28 Jan 2011 , 4:57pm by jenscreativity

daddysgrl314 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daddysgrl314 Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 4:15pm
post #1 of 3

I would like to do these cupcakes for my daughter but have no idea how to get the look or what tip to use can anyone help PLEASE icon_smile.gif it wouldnt let me post a pic with this so i added to my photos

2 replies
idontknow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idontknow Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 4:35pm
post #2 of 3

i'm no expert, but i think you need a petal tip, a big one so that it gives petals of the size of each ruffle. lay it flat against the cupcake and pipe ruffle by ruffle from the centre outwards. im sure someone more experienced will come along and comment soon!

jenscreativity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenscreativity Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 4:57pm
post #3 of 3

Use tip 103/104 and you have to follow how the technique works by googling on b/c you have to do this a certain way with your tip honestly,,youtube may have a video on how to do this and it's best to see how visually vs someone explaining this. Also, you can buy the "Wilton" book that has this instruction in it step by step, like at Micheals or somewhere.

Also the inserts look like cupcake toppers/picks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%