Out Of The Mouth Of Babes - Funny Comment Regard B-Day Cake

Decorating By sweetmonkeycheese Updated 10 Jan 2011 , 1:21pm by Kiddiekakes

sweetmonkeycheese Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetmonkeycheese Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 12:43am
post #1 of 8

I was at a children B-day party today and there was a fondant cake and as the children gathered and started to eat their slices this one kid yells out.. "How old is this cake! the frosting is hard!" then half of the ppl there started to mutter about the fondant and such, for some it was their 1st experience.

7 replies
Kandis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kandis Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 12:53am
post #2 of 8

That just made me giggle!

sweetmonkeycheese Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 12:56am
post #3 of 8

the tone and seriousness of his voice when he said it.. had me cracking up. but in all honesty a few yrs back I most likely would have said the same thing

Kibosh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kibosh Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 12:56am
post #4 of 8

That's hilarious!!!

Laura78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laura78 Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 2:32am
post #5 of 8

that is so funny. made me chuckle!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 9:24am
post #6 of 8

I was at a christmas lunch with hubby and one of the girls at the table complained "This pudding is too runny!" I said, "It's mousse. It's suppose to be that way." icon_lol.gif I also chuckle when folks get green beans that are cooked "crisp" and they complain about "the beans aren't even cooked all the way done!"

Then there's the first time I ever saw prime rib. I absolutely can't stomach the idea of eating "bloody" meat at all, so the first time I was served this (some banquet hubby and I had to attend ... I was in my early 20's) and I said to him, "Are they even going to cook this stuff first?" icon_lol.gif

sweetmonkeycheese Posted 10 Jan 2011 , 1:16pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

I was at a christmas lunch with hubby and one of the girls at the table complained "This pudding is too runny!" I said, "It's mousse. It's suppose to be that way." icon_lol.gif I also chuckle when folks get green beans that are cooked "crisp" and they complain about "the beans aren't even cooked all the way done!"

Then there's the first time I ever saw prime rib. I absolutely can't stomach the idea of eating "bloody" meat at all, so the first time I was served this (some banquet hubby and I had to attend ... I was in my early 20's) and I said to him, "Are they even going to cook this stuff first?" icon_lol.gif

LOL at times I dont like "fancy" places b/c they love to serve raw meat.. ewww I know it's all loolala to some ppl, but to me ewww

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 10 Jan 2011 , 1:21pm
post #8 of 8

I don't like my meat runny either but a Good old Medium rare steak made from Alberta Beef...Mmmmm

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%