Jessie From Toy Story Cake

Decorating By marag Updated 15 Dec 2010 , 3:38pm by imagenthatnj

marag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marag Posted 9 Dec 2010 , 3:01pm
post #1 of 7

I'm making a Jessie themed cake for my niece this weekend. My sister-in-law only asked that I put the big Jessie doll somewhere on the cake since it's part of her gift. It's that floppy Jessie that has the pull string in back like Woody.

I just can't think of something to do where I can use that big doll. Any suggestions would be great!!! I need it for 50 servings, and right now all I'm thinking is a 2 tier decorated like gifts with Jessie sitting on the side.

Thanks so much!!

6 replies
vtcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vtcake Posted 10 Dec 2010 , 2:17pm
post #2 of 7

I don't know the doll, but could she be holding the cake?

Mamatoboys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mamatoboys Posted 10 Dec 2010 , 4:52pm
post #3 of 7

I looked in the galleries the other day and did a search for "toy AND story". There are a lot of tierd cakes that have the characters clothing patterns on them. Or patterns from the bedroom. You could do one of these and have the doll sitting on top or next to the cake. HTH

Ali3971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ali3971 Posted 14 Dec 2010 , 6:31pm
post #4 of 7

I just did a jesse cake and I did a 2 tier cake 10" and 8" round. On the bottom layer I did blue fondant and red and yellow stars and ANNA the girls name in yellow on a red rectangle and the top layer I did a cow print to match jesse's pants. I made a star explosion on top and a #4 for her age and stuck jesse on top and other characters on and next to the cake.

marag Posted 15 Dec 2010 , 3:08pm
post #5 of 7

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately I got really sick just after I posted here, and was unable to make her cake. icon_sad.gif I felt awful for her, but now have a great excuse to make her something really fun in the future!!

marag Posted 15 Dec 2010 , 3:13pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately I got really sick just after I posted here, and was unable to make her cake. icon_sad.gif I felt awful for her, but now have a great excuse to make her something really fun in the future!!

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 15 Dec 2010 , 3:38pm
post #7 of 7

Just in case you need it later, this is a nice arrangement.

http://sugarsweetcakesandtreats.blogspot.com/2010/11/toy-story-cake-and-cupcakes.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%