Cake Turntable

Lounge By Awent9 Updated 28 Nov 2010 , 12:33pm by Awent9

Awent9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Awent9 Posted 26 Nov 2010 , 12:44pm
post #1 of 4

So i have the top, flat piece of a really old turntable, but i don't have a bottom. I got it from my old work a while back. it's all metal, the base it should go in is white and kind of scrolly... there is just a short metal rod that sticks into the base with a point... anyone have any idea where i might be able to buy just the base? i can post pics if need be... i just haven't yet.. i looked on ebay and didn't find anything

3 replies
CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 5:57am
post #2 of 4

Do you know what brand it is? It sounds like a Wilton one, but I don't know what a scrolly base is (I'd like to see one of those). I don't know where you can purchase the base only. How did you get half of a turntable from your old work without getting the other half? Is there any chance you could pick up the other half of it, if they're still in business?

Joshua_Alan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joshua_Alan Posted 28 Nov 2010 , 2:05am
post #3 of 4
Awent9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Awent9 Posted 28 Nov 2010 , 12:33pm
post #4 of 4

joshua- yes that is the one!!

my work doesn't have the base for some reason.... thats why they gave me the top!

Quote by @%username% on %date%