Sports Ball Pan

Decorating By tamicat49 Updated 21 Nov 2010 , 4:39am by cheatize

tamicat49 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tamicat49 Posted 20 Nov 2010 , 5:44pm
post #1 of 2

which do I need for boobs, the soccer ball or baseball & where might I find it? I checked Michael's & they only had the soccer one. I thought maybe the baseball or do I need the soccer & try & carve? Thanks for any info.

1 reply
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 21 Nov 2010 , 4:39am
post #2 of 2

It depends on the size of the cake. People usually use the sports ball pan. It comes in a box so it's usually not with the character pans. JoAnn Fabrics and Hobby Lobby carry Wilton pans, too, if you need it fast.

It looks like this:

Quote by @%username% on %date%