What Do You Used To Cutout Very Small Letters For A Topper?

Baking By cupcakelove29 Updated 15 Nov 2010 , 10:45pm by cakemama2010

cupcakelove29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakelove29 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:37pm
post #1 of 4

hi everyone,
I have been searching for a while, but since i have no idea what it would be called (thingy will only get your so far in google lol). Can anyone tell me what was used to make the small lettering/numbers on this cupcake topper please? i keep seeing them and wanting to try them, but i have no idea what tool was used.


3 replies
partycupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
partycupcake Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 10:17pm
post #2 of 4

I have a set of the Wilton letter's and they work well.

slean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slean Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 10:34pm
post #3 of 4

Ive just bought some *patchwork* cutters off ebay you have to use mexican gumpaste with them, I`m still playing around with them atm, only got them today. I want to use them for the same purpose. Think in the U.S they call them tappets, hope this helps

cakemama2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemama2010 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 10:45pm
post #4 of 4

FMM tappits. Michael's doesn't carry them, but any cake supply store and a number of places online have them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%