Mini Shopping Spree At Country Kitchen Today!

Decorating By emrldsky Updated 9 Nov 2010 , 5:17pm by cdgleason

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 6 Nov 2010 , 11:45am
post #1 of 7

So DH and I totally flaked on gifts for our anniversary. I mean, with the pregnancy and all the stuff around the house we want to get done in the next 4-5 months, we acknowledged the date, but didn't buy each other anything.

But DH, being the loving man he is, has given me the cash that he would have spent, and today I'm going with his mother to Country Kitchen Sweet Art! icon_biggrin.gif

There are some things I need to buy, but then there are things I've wanted to try but haven't gotten the chance to. Soooo excited!!!

6 replies
Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 6 Nov 2010 , 3:21pm
post #2 of 7

Have fun and let us know the goodies you get!! Autumn is a sweetheart and so is her Mom.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 6 Nov 2010 , 3:23pm
post #3 of 7

Awww --how cool! Have a great time.

&

Happy Anniversary!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 6 Nov 2010 , 7:56pm
post #4 of 7

oh I'm envious! somehow I always managed to be busy on the day the local ICES meets at Country Kitchen and gets the grand tour! Still working to rectify THAT one! Let us know what really cool stuff ya got!

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 8 Nov 2010 , 6:55pm
post #5 of 7

Sorry I didn't respond sooner...I was away from town all weekend and just got back today. icon_biggrin.gif

Shopping at Country Kitchen was great! I got some stuff I needed for an upcoming cupcake order, extra cake circles, lots of cupcake papers (I have a thing for pretty cupcake papers), big roll of large disp. bags, Toba Garrett's The Well-Decorated Cake, a 10lb bucket of Fondx in white (soo excited not to have to pay shipping for that), and other fun random things. icon_biggrin.gif I managed to spend just over $100 to get my 10% off. icon_redface.gif

I didn't get anything big, or anything I couldn't have ordered online, but it's just sooooo much fun to walk in, and walk out with everything I needed right then and there.

And my mother-in-law and sister-in-law had fun too.

deijha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deijha Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 4:50pm
post #6 of 7

I love that store. It's about a 2 hour drive for me so don't get there very often. Going there is so much fun! Glad you got all the things you wanted.
Jeanne

cdgleason Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cdgleason Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 5:17pm
post #7 of 7

Oh, my gosh!!! I live a few miles from the Country Kitchen warehouse, and about 6 miles from the retail store.....
What a sweet thing for your husband to do for your anniversary!
Happy anniversary, and congratulations on the baby!! cindy~~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%