Where Can I Get Cake Boxes Printed With My Logo?

Decorating By tmcakes Updated 8 Jul 2015 , 6:29am by PacDesigner

tmcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tmcakes Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 10:52pm
post #1 of 11

Good Evening everyone. I am in need of having my cake boxes custom printed with my new logo.

I have being doing them myself using my Yudo machine but I have a new logo that would be hard to achive using my Yudo.

I was hoping that I could find a company online and up load my image but have not found a company that do bakery boxes. So my question is where do you have your boxes printed? Thanks in advance,

10 replies
jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 11:03pm
post #2 of 11

Instead of getting pre-printed boxes, I recommend getting regular cake boxes and printing your logo on white or transparent labels. It will be much cheaper in the long run.

If you want something other than standard Avery labels, check out OnlineLabels.com...we buy blank white oval labels from them, feed them through our laser printer, and stick them on plain pink cake boxes. Looks very professional.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 11:17pm
post #3 of 11

wwww.nashvillewraps.com will put your logo on bakery boxes. Good customer service if you call them.

tmcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tmcakes Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 11:30pm
post #4 of 11

Thanks for the suggestion! I have tried the labels but I ended up spending more money replacing the cartridge which cost $55.00 each time i replace it. The logo is in color so it waste most of the toner using just that color. which is another reason I wanted to price the printed boxes.

Stephy42088 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stephy42088 Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 11:35pm
post #5 of 11

www.brpboxshop.com they're great and offer different colors and variety of boxes. also free shipping!

Auntie_RaRa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Auntie_RaRa Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 11:39pm
post #6 of 11

Another suggestion. I work part time for a printing company who has the ability to make stickers that can be peeled and affixed to boxes. I had a 2 color sticker that was shaped like a cake with my info. For me, this was less expensive then trying to find someone to imprint information on boxes and I got to create a custom design. Good luck!

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 11:41pm
post #7 of 11

I can guarantee that it will be cheaper to make the labels yourself. High-yield cartridges for my color laser printer typically last about 5000 pages, and it costs ~$350 to replace them all (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. If you go with refilled toner this will be much less. Add $100 for the cost of the labels themselves and you're at $450.

Preprinting boxes with metallic hot stamp printing will cost $15 per 100 boxes, so for 5000 boxes that would be $750 plus $85 for the plate. I believe metallic hot stamp printing only gives you one color too, no idea how much full color printing would cost.

JamesSmith10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JamesSmith10 Posted 17 Sep 2013 , 12:17pm
post #8 of 11

You can contact Discount Box Printing a custom box printing company of USA. They will make a logo for you to print on your desired box.

jamesreed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamesreed Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 8:42am
post #9 of 11

www.cheapboxprinting.com is one cost effective printing/packaging provider giving high quality cheap custom boxes on high quality with 3D sample,FREE designing and FREE shipping.

Divinedelight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Divinedelight Posted 26 Apr 2014 , 3:59pm
post #10 of 11

AI created my labels on the Avery shipping label which is about 4x4" (6 to a page) then I head to the local UPS store and print for 35 cents per page... so for 150 labels (25 sheets) I pay $8.75... the pack of labels are around $12 so $25 in all... not too bad

PacDesigner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PacDesigner Posted 8 Jul 2015 , 6:29am
post #11 of 11

Try contact www.misspackage.com for desserts and baking packages. I am the food packaging designer, and they really do produce high quality products!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%