Cake Show Or Classes In Florida?

Decorating By love2frost Updated 15 Jan 2011 , 7:09pm by brincess_b

love2frost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
love2frost Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 2:23am
post #1 of 7

I'm going to be in FL around the orlando area in January 2011 and was wondering if anyone knew of some classes being offered? Or maybe a cake show/convention? I'm looking for some more "advanced" classes (not the wilton classes). I would LOVE a pulled sugar class. Thanks!!

6 replies
Angel_Cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angel_Cake Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 2:35am
post #2 of 7

We had some classes this past January, but I'm not sure if they're going to have them again next year. I don't see anything in the FL ICES website. Sorry!

love2frost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
love2frost Posted 29 Oct 2010 , 2:15am
post #3 of 7

Yeah, I saw the mini classes that you had in 2010 and was looking to see if they were going to have them in 2011 but it looks like they aren't having them until 2012 icon_sad.gif

Crazboutcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crazboutcakes Posted 29 Oct 2010 , 2:35am
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Cake

We had some classes this past January, but I'm not sure if they're going to have them again next year. I don't see anything in the FL ICES website. Sorry!

Angel_cake do you live in florida> And what is the fl ices website?

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 5 Nov 2010 , 11:40pm
post #5 of 7

Check with Ewald Notter's school in Orlando - he has "continuing education" classes in chocolate, sugar, and amazing guest instructors like Colette Peters and Marina Sousa. The 2011 schedule isn't up yet, but they probably know if anything will be offered during your stay.

Angel_Cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angel_Cake Posted 6 Nov 2010 , 12:09am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazboutcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Cake

Angel_cake do you live in florida> And what is the fl ices website?

Yes, I live in North Central Florida, about 2 hours north of Orlando... the website is flices.org

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 7:09pm
post #7 of 7

look up toedna on youtube and here, i know she is offering classes, think???? she is based in orlando.
xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%