How Do You Package Cake Pops And Cake Truffles?

Decorating By Acjohnson Updated 29 Oct 2010 , 12:04am by Ivy383

Acjohnson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Acjohnson Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 11:18am
post #1 of 7

I am going to introduce cake pops at an upcoming Holiday event and if successful I would like to start selling them but I have no clue how to package them. Please Help TIA

6 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 1:14pm
post #2 of 7

I have seen little sucker wrappers with twist ties...I think you can buy them at Michael's...you use those..The wrap over the head of the cake pop...

Acjohnson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Acjohnson Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 1:21pm
post #3 of 7

I guess I mean when people purchase more than one. Maybe in boxes laying down with tissue paper?

Shannie13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shannie13 Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 1:31pm
post #4 of 7

I use smaller size boxes, some call them truffle boxes I believe. I put each cake pop in a separate cup (muffin tin liner) and they look pretty but also if sharing are more hygenic. If they are purchasing one, or you have made some that are extra detailed I would go with the lollypop bags.

aliciam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciam Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 2:44pm
post #5 of 7

You couuld get a nice decorated memory box (dollar store) put a bit of styro foam in it then place all your cake pops in standing up then to fill in the bare parts you could ue tissu paper or some kind of gift wrap. It would tghen look more like a bouquet but customers would like it and may use it as a temporary centre piece.

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 11:32pm
post #6 of 7

We package ours in a truffle box from nashville wraps - we usually sell 6 to a box, but we also have larger and smaller boxes. If you go to my blog about half-way down the page I have a picture on how it looks packaged. Very simple to do - just put the truffles in a liner and into the box. We cut parchment paper sheets to fit the box or use a candy pad liner.

Ivy383 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ivy383 Posted 29 Oct 2010 , 12:04am
post #7 of 7

Hi,

I made cake pops for the first time a couple weeks ago. This is how i wrapped them http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1832641&sub=1832650. I had one 3 days later and it tasted great. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%