Yipee!!!!! I'm So Excited I Could Just Pee!!!

Lounge By mom2twogrlz Updated 25 Oct 2010 , 7:19pm by mom2twogrlz

mom2twogrlz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2twogrlz Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 9:22pm
post #1 of 18

Well, not really, but maybe.

I wasn't going to post this, I didn't want people to think I am being self centered. But I am so excited, I just had to share with people who understand.

I made it to the first page of the "Most Saved Cake Photos Today" on my last two uploads!!!!! I am so excited. Of course, rightfully so, I didn't stay there very long, there is a ton of talent here to knock me off. But, I was there, and I got to see my cupcakes on the first page upon upload!!!!! YAY!!!! icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

Thanks, I just had to share my excitement with someone who understands what it means. It's just me and my two girls home right now, and well, they really don't care. icon_biggrin.gif

If you wish to see which cupcakes I am talking about here they are.

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1841488

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1839889

17 replies
vagostino Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vagostino Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 9:29pm
post #2 of 18

Congrats!!! they look really cute so you deserve it!

Herekittykitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Herekittykitty Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 9:29pm
post #3 of 18

Congratulations! They are both really cute.

suepers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suepers Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 9:30pm
post #4 of 18

Those are very cute cupcakes. I especially like the little purses! thumbs_up.gif

Babs1964 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Babs1964 Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 9:42pm
post #5 of 18

Very cute, & I understand your excitement!

Ellie1985 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ellie1985 Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 9:53pm
post #6 of 18

Congratulations!!! I understand how excited you are. When I posted my granddaughter's b-day cake I watched to see how it did and when it started to move up I was checking it like every half hour. And I will confess how dorky
I am, when it made it to the front page(got to #3) of "Most Saved" I took a picture of my computer screen. Now THAT is dorky! Oh well, as you can see I understand completely!!!

VentureSister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VentureSister Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 9:56pm
post #7 of 18

Very cute.
Definitely saved to my favorites.

ILoveDaffodils Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ILoveDaffodils Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 10:02pm
post #8 of 18

Congratulations! The cupcakes are so cute. I love the little purses. They must have taken a long time.

tsal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tsal Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 10:03pm
post #9 of 18

Awesome!!! I know that I wanted to shout from the rafters the first time one of my cakes was on the homepage in the 'Most Saved'.

You deserve it!!!!!!!!

mom2twogrlz Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 10:12pm
post #10 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie1985

Congratulations!!! I understand how excited you are. When I posted my granddaughter's b-day cake I watched to see how it did and when it started to move up I was checking it like every half hour. And I will confess how dorky
I am, when it made it to the front page(got to #3) of "Most Saved" I took a picture of my computer screen. Now THAT is dorky! Oh well, as you can see I understand completely!!!

Now that is funny!!! I have considered doing that myself!!! I guess we're all a bunch of cake dorks!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

mom2twogrlz Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 10:13pm
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dah12345

Congratulations! The cupcakes are so cute. I love the little purses. They must have taken a long time.

Yes, they did. But not as long as the crayons. Geez, I felt like I was never gonna be done with those little buggers!

cookiemama2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiemama2 Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 10:14pm
post #12 of 18

I've only made it to #7 !
And yah I happy danced! No one at my house gets it either.

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 1:07pm
post #13 of 18

Can anyone but other CCer's understand all the love and affection that goes into this craft? Can anyone understand how much we really love or hate the cakes we make? Can anyone understand our fear that someone might make a negative comment...or show disappointment...or lack of enthusiasm when they recieve a cake. I think not. You should be proud...it is like recieving an award...and in this life...we take our pats on the back where we can get them. Good for you...you deserve it.

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 4:15pm
post #14 of 18

Congratulations!

neecerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neecerator Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 7:35pm
post #15 of 18

They are really great! Take the kudos while you can get them. CC is a very supportive network. We will always cheer on one of our own! Congratulations. thumbs_up.gif

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 25 Oct 2010 , 1:48am
post #16 of 18

Congratulations! You certainly deserve it, they are awesome!

debbief Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbief Posted 25 Oct 2010 , 3:51pm
post #17 of 18

Congratulations mom2twogrlz! icon_biggrin.gif

I totally understand your excitement. I love seeing threads like this because it reassures me that Im not the only one who gets so excited about these things.

Ellie1985, LOVE your post about taking the picture of the computer screen

Cabecakes, this is all so true and thats why I love CC so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabecakes

Can anyone but other CCer's understand all the love and affection that goes into this craft? Can anyone understand how much we really love or hate the cakes we make? Can anyone understand our fear that someone might make a negative comment...or show disappointment...or lack of enthusiasm when they recieve a cake. I think not. You should be proud...it is like recieving an award...and in this life...we take our pats on the back where we can get them. Good for you...you deserve it.

mom2twogrlz Posted 25 Oct 2010 , 7:19pm
post #18 of 18

Thanks everyone. It really means a lot to me to have the support on this site.

It's true, the cakes we make are more than "just a cake". They ara a little part of our heart, soul, and sometimes a few tears. Making cakes allowed me to give a little peice of me to every single person in my life.

Thanks to all of you for sharing in my happiness. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%