Decorating By patricial Updated 21 Oct 2010 , 5:11pm by CWR41

patricial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patricial Posted 21 Oct 2010 , 4:41pm
post #1 of 3

I have been reading about the sps and I was wondering if this is the same as regular seperator plates using columns insterted into the cake instead of dowels? OR.... are there specific items called SPS? Thanks, just a bit confused!!

2 replies
tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 21 Oct 2010 , 5:00pm
post #2 of 3

SPS is called the single plate system and is made by Bakery Crafts. Leah_S has posted instructions on how to use it. It's very easy to use, cheap, and sturdy. It's all I use.

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 21 Oct 2010 , 5:11pm
post #3 of 3

Basically, yes. The Bakery Crafts single plate separators use the order code as SPS-___.

(you can order these from many suppliers, or use other brands of single plate separators from several others.)

On the top of this forum, there's a blue "sticky" folder that includes instructions by Leah_S.

Quote by @%username% on %date%