Foamcore = Foamboard?

Lounge By t4beatles Updated 18 Oct 2010 , 4:29am by cheatize

t4beatles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
t4beatles Posted 17 Oct 2010 , 5:33pm
post #1 of 2

Hi all,

I was at Michael's today looking for Foamcore but they only had something called foamboard. Is this the same thing? It had posterboard on both sides with something in the middle and was very thin and was priced at $2.99 for a 20" x 30".

It didn't come in different sizes though, just one kind.

I'm a little confused on what I should be looking for.

1 reply
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 4:29am
post #2 of 2

There is also the cheaper kind where the outside is like paper instead of slick like posterboard. Either will work and both should come in different thicknesses. I know at my Michaels there are quite a few different kinds. The type I use (the cheaper ones) are on the right.

Quote by @%username% on %date%