Lettering Suggestions.

Decorating By CraveBakery Updated 2 Oct 2010 , 11:27pm by BakingGirl

CraveBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CraveBakery Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 11:10pm
post #1 of 2

Ok I have the Wilton Set of metal individual letters, that I got from Ben Franklin. However I need new ones...groovy, or script. What are the best ones to use? Is that what most people do use? I need something fairly inexpensive if possible. Suggestions Please...my piping is horrible.

1 reply
BakingGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingGirl Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 11:27pm
post #2 of 2

I use my FMM Tappits a lot. I would get a selection if I were you as different projects may require different styles. I use the Funky Alphabet upper and lower case a lot, as well as the upper and lower case Script Alphabet and the upper lower case Block Alphabet. If you were to choose only one to start I would say the Block Alphabet, that is probably the most versatile.

Quote by @%username% on %date%