Giant Cookie- How To Package It?

Baking By HobbyCaker Updated 30 Sep 2010 , 11:01pm by HobbyCaker

HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 4:23pm
post #1 of 11

Is there packaging available for the Giant Cookies? I have google and binged and can't find commercial packaging for them. I really would like a clear top container. If anyone knows of a creative way to package these, or if containers are available on line somewhere, I sure would appreciate it!

10 replies
jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 4:37pm
post #2 of 11

Do you mean giant like the cookie cakes you purchase at the mall? When I make those, I use blank white pizza boxes that I buy at GFS. I don't know of anything with a clear top.

HobbyCaker Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 4:46pm
post #3 of 11

Yes, those are the ones. My store is wanting to make them but we are having trouble finding packaging for them. I was thinking about pizza boxes, but we really want the decorated design to show. Does GFS have a website?

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 4:56pm
post #5 of 11

imaginethatnj- that is the style I am looking for. The cookies measure 12", so I am off the that site to see if they have a smaller box with that lid. THANKS!!!!

imagenthatnj Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 5:19pm
post #6 of 11

I see that those are too high! 5 inches most of the time.

I found this other place. They have a 14 x 14 x 1 3/4 for large cookie, I think. And it's in the window boxes section, so MAYBE!

http://www.sctray.com/c13.html

HobbyCaker Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 6:11pm
post #7 of 11

imagenthatnj- Yep, I looked too, and the 12 x 12 x 5 would be to high for the cookies. Just looked at this other site and the 14 x 14 1 3/4 will work perfect. icon_lol.gif You are a life saver once again! thumbs_up.gif I guess I just don't type the right thing in to google or bing when I do searches. None of the bakery boxes we can get at the store will work, but I do believe these will. Thank you again for taking the time to search for me! You are such an asset to CC! icon_biggrin.gif

imagenthatnj Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 6:16pm
post #8 of 11

You're very welcome.

Ha! I never, ever give up on those Google searches... obsessive personality. Link to this already filed in my documents just in case... lol.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 6:29pm
post #9 of 11

check out www.brpboxshop.com

This is the smallest height i could find for the 12x12 boxes, but i see that they do the 10" boxes at only 2 or 2-1/2" tall. Don't hesitate to contact them to see about making the larger size box at 2" or 2-1/2" tall. They are VERY VERY receptive to customer wants and needs. That's how they've expanded their selection over the last few years.

http://www.brpboxshop.com/1727.html

HobbyCaker Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 7:01pm
post #10 of 11

Thank you leily! Now I have two options to present to my boss. Bless you for helping out our 4 legged friends. We are proud owners of 2 German Shorhair Retrievers along with a multitude (10 to be exact) of spayed and neutered cats!

HobbyCaker Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 11:01pm
post #11 of 11

So excited!!! One of our distributors carries the Giant Cookie box. They have to be special ordered and will be here hopefully by next week. YEAH! Thank you all for your help in locating them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%