Global Sugar Shipping?

Decorating By sumerae Updated 12 Oct 2011 , 5:51am by siuingme

Lili5768 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lili5768 Posted 25 Jul 2011 , 2:17am
post #31 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerle

I order more than I probably should from . They have a large variety, but I find that a lot of time what I'm looking for is out of stock

LOL! I order way more than I should also, but, hey, it's my toys. I deserve a little fun in my old age too! and I also wanted a few things that were out of stock, but I didn't do the email me thing. I figured I'd just check every now and then and see if they restocked them.

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 25 Jul 2011 , 11:40am
post #32 of 33

I gave up long ago icon_cry.gif over postage from the States and the UK -
Its just a fact of life living here in Australia -
If we want it then we have to pay the international shiiping rates - altho it helps if the companies have wholesale icon_wink.gif

Bluehue

siuingme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
siuingme Posted 12 Oct 2011 , 5:51am
post #33 of 33

I live in Hawaii...can't remember how many times I went to Global Sugar Art and tried to buy many good stuff. I had to cancel, because the shipping and handling. I'm a newbie in this decorating world but I like to buy many stuff to help me make a nice cake. So, this time this is hobby...I don't get money from this and I'm only a housewive. I just can't spend too much money for those stuff I want.
Please think about us, and since people like me maybe no need fast....please use Flat Rate Box or something like that.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%