Aussie Help Needed

Decorating By cookiesbyms Updated 26 Sep 2010 , 4:26am by pixiefuncakes

cookiesbyms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiesbyms Posted 25 Sep 2010 , 3:46pm
post #1 of 3

I want to make cake pops and am wondering if anyone in Australia knows where I can buy bulk candy melts from. Also would you know if anyone sells the merkens brand, I've read its easier to use than Wiltons. Thanks

2 replies
zespri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zespri Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 4:06am
post #2 of 3

I'm in New Zealand, and I've seen Wilton Candy Melts for sale in Spotlight stores. Spotlight is an Aussie chain, so they might have them there as well? I've seen them at two other shops, so they must also be in Aussie at other stores. One was called 'the home store', do you have those? The other was 'milly's kitchen'. I've also seen them on websites.

pixiefuncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pixiefuncakes Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 4:26am
post #3 of 3

Not sure where you are in Ox, but Kitchenware Plus in Logan, Brisbane have a pretty big wilton range. In fact I think they may have the Australian Licence - www kitchenwareplus com au. Give them a call or check their website. Otherwise, I'd suggest a google search.

Quote by @%username% on %date%