Lounge By mtotowayesu Updated 11 Sep 2010 , 2:30am by cheatize

mtotowayesu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mtotowayesu Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 2:42pm
post #1 of 3

I was looking for an adaptive equipment that can be used by someone with arthritis and cant really use a piping bag or an adaption that can be made to an existing equipment.

2 replies
CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 5:58pm
post #2 of 3

Have you seen this?
(Faze Electronics)

I was looking for a link to another (more Heavy-Duty setup), but can't find it.

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 11 Sep 2010 , 2:30am
post #3 of 3

Would this help?

If you need more info, let me know. My husband just bought this for me and it's still in the box. I can take it out of the box and check it out more if you need me to.

Quote by @%username% on %date%