Dew Drops?

Sugar Work By angelwings1 Updated 9 Sep 2010 , 3:28am by PJ37

angelwings1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelwings1 Posted 9 Sep 2010 , 3:01am
post #1 of 3

Hi- I'm pretty new here, so if this has been asked and answered before, I apologize. I've seen pictures of cakes that have dew drops on the roses and on the cake near the roses. How are these made? I haven't had any requests for them or anything, just curious because I would like to do it at some point. =) Thanx in advance for any help.

2 replies
mandyloo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandyloo Posted 9 Sep 2010 , 3:24am
post #2 of 3

I've seen in done with piping gel, but I'm sure others will know other ways. icon_smile.gif

PJ37 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PJ37 Posted 9 Sep 2010 , 3:28am
post #3 of 3

Piping gel...

Quote by @%username% on %date%