Help!!! Square Tube Cake Separators???

Decorating By beth1819 Updated 31 Aug 2010 , 10:52pm by Donnagardner

beth1819 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beth1819 Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 3:39pm
post #1 of 3

OK Ladies, you always have the answers!! I have a wedding client that has found a picture of a three tier square cake that has used cake boards and square candle holders as separators between the tiers..... This sounds completely scary to me! I have been searching for something similar that is actually made for cake with no luck! There is a brand in the UK called Luminati that has exactly what I need, but they don't ship to the US. Has anyone ever seen anything like this or know of a US retailer of this Luminati brand?? The reason they like this look is they want to be able to put flowers inside the separators and they want them to be square. Not sure what I'm going to do about this one! TIA!!!

2 replies
CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 10:47pm
post #2 of 3

Sorry, never heard of that brand, but if you have a Garden Ridge nearby--you might check them out. They have a large selection of glassware! (also heard that Dollar Tree or one of those Dollar stores has a good variety too.)

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 10:52pm
post #3 of 3

Yep....swuare glass bowls or cups form walmart or dollar store or hobby lobby or michaels would ne my guess.

Quote by @%username% on %date%