Edible Image Cartidge Sets? Which To Use?

Decorating By lisamenz

lisamenz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisamenz Posted 20 Aug 2010 , 7:10pm
post #1 of 1

I have a Work Force 1100 wide fromat and PhotoFrost has edible inks for the 42 series, 60 series and 69 series cartidge sets.

Does it take the 60 series or the 69 series catridge set?

Thanks in Advance icon_biggrin.gif

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%