Tall Cupcake Liners

Baking By njohns4 Updated 26 Aug 2010 , 7:23am by soph917

njohns4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
njohns4 Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 9:58pm
post #1 of 3

Went to a local cupcakery today to try some of their product and they had tall cupcake liners. Their cupcakes were bigger than standard too. I measured the liner and it is 2 inches tall. Searched it on the internet and could not find these bigger liners. Only Jumbo. Does anyone know what they are using?
Thanks from a beginner!

2 replies
Doughnut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doughnut Posted 26 Aug 2010 , 6:08am
post #2 of 3

Wilton carries a tall liner on their website for sale.

soph917 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soph917 Posted 26 Aug 2010 , 7:23am
post #3 of 3

I have a box of 500 Reynolds cupcake liners I picked up from Cash & Carry ($6). They are very tall liners. They're exactly 2 inches tall. I have a box of Safeway brand jumbo liners too, just compared them. They seem to be exactly the same size on the bottom and in height. There is a difference though. The Reynolds seem to stand up straighter and are sturdier. With Wilton's, and the Safeway brand there seems to be excess on the sides or something. I prefer Reynolds. I use the jumbo for reg size cupcakes. It makes it less messy for packaging, the frosting stays mostly inside the liner too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%