Cake Boss: Bridezilla Ruins Her Cake

Lounge By BillieH Updated 12 Aug 2010 , 5:35pm by veghed

BillieH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BillieH Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 7:50pm
post #1 of 6

Ok, curiosity got the best of me and I started looking up cake shows as I have never seen any. Our family isn't into TV that much so we only get the basic local channels.

I started watching mini clips of the cake boss. I wish I could find full shows online to watch as I am curious what happened next when bridzilla ruined her cake. Buddy look peeved!

Here's the link, hope it works. http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/cake-boss-disasters/

Does anyone know what happened afterwords. What kind of cake did the bride get?

5 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 8:06pm
post #2 of 6

The bride ruined the cake in the clip by squirting bags of multi colored icings all over it..Buddy called her mother and basically said WTH....MOB apologzied profusely and begged Buddy to make another cake..Buddy created another beautiful cake with lots of colored GP flowers etc and took it to the reception hall where the bride and her wedding party were getting ready....The bride wouldn't even give Buddy the time of day to get up off her butt to come look at the new cake and basically said whatvever...very unappreciative but the MOB was exstatic and that's all Buddy cared about...If it were me...I would have said..Shove it after the rude reception from the bride...JMO icon_smile.gif

BillieH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BillieH Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 8:21pm
post #3 of 6

Thank-you so much for filling me in! I also wondered if she had squirted him with blue icing or something and edited it out. When he brought the cake out he looked fine, but after he returned from talking with his team his shoulder was blue?!

I agree with you "shove it" would have been my reaction as well. icon_smile.gif

KristyDi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KristyDi Posted 12 Aug 2010 , 4:17am
post #4 of 6

If you have netflicks you can watch full episodes online or get the dvd's sent to you. I was just watching some tonight.

Buddy was WAY nicer than I would have been in that situation. If it were me she could either have had the cake she ruined or no cake at all. I did lol when he wished the groom "Good luck" while talking about the delivery to the camera.

I always wondered if the MOB payed for the 2nd cake as well as the 1st? I sure hope so.

Mama_Mias_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mama_Mias_Cakes Posted 12 Aug 2010 , 2:03pm
post #5 of 6

She did. He did state that the mother was going to pay for the 2nd cake when the rest of this family protested in making the second cake.

If you go to Itunes or Amazon. You can purchase this episode online for $1.99. I did that after seeing the mini clip and had to watch the show. icon_biggrin.gif

veghed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veghed Posted 12 Aug 2010 , 5:35pm
post #6 of 6

Oh, my!

Did you see the clip where they dropped the cake?

My daughter is getting married in December. If she did that, we would have a mother-daughter smackdown. She would have her cake and eat it too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%