Mickey Mouse Pool Party Ideas?

Decorating By shell62995 Updated 10 Aug 2010 , 1:06am by hollyml

shell62995 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shell62995 Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 12:57am
post #1 of 3

Any ideas for a cake that involves Mickey Mouse, red quad, pool, and maybe sand dones? lol They need it next Sat. tyia!

2 replies
cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 12:49am
post #2 of 3

You could do a little figurine of Mickey mouse in a pool, quad parked beside, in the middle of sand dunes (like a little oasis in the middle of the desert).
I think Mickey would be a pretty simple figurine, even if you are not really experienced with figurines. The quad could be an actual toy quad if you are not up to making one....For the pool, just use blue piping gel. And for the sanddunes you could research, but I think brown sugar mixed with wh cake crumbs(?) would work. I would PM somebody who has done a sand castle to find out the best way. Good luck. Please post pic after!

hollyml Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hollyml Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 1:06am
post #3 of 3

I'd do a swimming pool shaped like Mickey Mouse. Just the three-circle head-and-ears logo, not the actual cartoon figure. icon_smile.gif

Sand dunes and quad by a pool?! I guess you could pile up some "sand" on the cakeboard with a toy vehicle. (Sand can be made with graham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs, with or without some white or brown sugar mixed in for that crystalline glint.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%